Our sister store, First Street Apothercarium is an authorized seller of Organacure products. Visit them At www.1stapothecarium.com
Over 30 Years
When it comes to your health, stick with professionals you can trust.
Dr. Brubaker is passionate about showing his patients a clear path to better health.
All recommendations are confidential. We utilize Green Life’s © 24/7 verification system so that dispensaries or law enforcement can easily and quickly verify your status.
We are HIPPA compliant, provide a patient consent form, and all new patients receive an educational handout and set of rules. You can trust our service.
Medical cannabis is a great alternative to taking narcotics. Not only does medicinal marijuana help with pain, it’s used to treat a list of many ailments. Cannabis is beneficial in treating numerous medical problems. Many of those treated by Dr. Brubaker are: glaucoma, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, psoriasis, gout, polyarteritis nodosa, herniated discs, different joint problems, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, cancer that includes multiple myeloma, leukemia, and lymphomas, tourette’s syndrome, migraines, restless leg, seizures, multiple sclerosis, phantom leg syndrome, diabetic neuropathy, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, polyneuropathy, HIV, hepatitis C, insomnia, anorexia, asthma, and even mental conditions such as PTSD, generalized anxiety, depression, attention deficit disorder, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and bipolar conditions, which all respond well.
Dr. Brubaker understands the power of education. For this reason, not only does he treat his patients, but he educates them along the way.
Dr. Brubaker is a physician specializing in general medicine and musculoskeletal disorders. He is board-certified in 3 medical specialties. Dr. Brubaker performs a history and physical examination on each patient and discusses your medical problems to help determine the best treatment plan for you. He is compassionate and caring, and takes time with each patient.
Dr. Brubaker has been providing this service for 12 years, and patients described him as “legitimate.” We are a professional office, and we see patients for various medical problems, therefore please respect other patients and do not come to your appointment smelling like cannabis.
Why be for legal medical marijuana/cannabis in California?
- If a person has a medical condition that warrants the use of cannabis, then having a medical cannabis card provides them with added protection from authorities. Authorities now have a test for THC, dubbed the ‘Drugalizer’.
- With a medical cannabis license/card, a patient can grow their own medication.
- Taxes are less with the medical cannabis license/card.
- Patients can obtain higher doses of medicine with THC if they have their medical license/card.
- It is not necessary for patients to purchase the state identification card. It is a voluntary program used to verify if you’re a legitimate medical patient. The identification system Dr. Brubaker uses provides verification 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. It is confidential and HIPPA compliant. If choose to go with the state card, it is an additional cost and it places you in a state database.
Muscular Skeletal Medical Associates
Visit Us Today!
3726 N. First Street
, (SEC 1st & Dakota),
Fresno, CA 93726
Endless Time by Dr. Daniel B. Brubaker. A book written after he visited Tibet with the hopes of expanding on his Western medicine knowledge by learning how Traditional Tibetan Medicine promotes health and longevity in their culture. It is a photo documentary with both Eastern and Western verses that he felt corresponds to the pictures. The topic, Endless Time, begins with Lahsa and transitions from birth and childhood to religion and adult/Elder Tibetans. A favorite Tibetan verse: “Pain is inevitable, suffering is not.” Pictures are all in color.
$45 for soft cover
$75 for hard cover