- Pre-heat oven to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take the leaves and stems from the plant and chop them into small pieces like chopping onions.
- Spread chopped leaves on cookie sheet so that they are not double stacked or layered.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven, checking it every 10 minutes, until the leaves are light brown but NOT BURNT. (if it starts to turn black, the plant is burning).
- Remove from oven when leaves turn a light brown and let it cool down.
- When leaves are cool, place in a glass jar. Use either a pint or quart jar depending on how much you want to make. (For a milder solution: fill jar 50%-60% leaves and fill to full with rubbing alcohol. For a stronger solution: fill 100% leaves and fill to full with rubbing alcohol)
- Allow solution to sit for about 2 weeks before use.
- Simply rub solution onto painful area.
It’s Good for:
Muscle and joint pain
Sprains and tendonitis
Fibromyalgia and myalgias